1) I've only started watching The Big Bang Theory recently (slowly deviating away from Korean Drama's) and it's starting to become less interesting ever since Penny and Leonard started going out. The reason why the show caught my attention in the first place was because of how nerdy Sheldon and Leonard was, but every since Penny and Leonard started going out, meaning that there will be episodes devoted to their relationship, the show looses some of it's originality and becomes predictable. Plus their relationship doesn't have any dimension to it, all they do is sleep with each other.
2) I've been working crazy hours lately because my coworker is sick. Instead of becoming extremely annoyed by this I've:
i) Decided that it's a good thing, since I'll have money.
ii) Decided to take this as a life challenge. Instead of becoming depressed that I have no time to study and complaining about life and work in general, I will work around it and accomplish everything I have to do.
3) I think I've managed to completely piss Mona off. I openly admit that I am a crappy friend. But if it makes her feel any better, I've been pretty much ignoring everyone since I don't have time in my hands to un-ignore people. For example: today I didn't text anyone, with the exception of my mom when I told her I bought the waffle maker.
4) I bought a waffle maker, I'm thinking of having a waffle party.
5) I want to make my own 'Bingo' video like David Choi with a group of friends.
6) I am going through a frumpy phase. A frumpy phase is the equivalent of girls having 'fat days.' I am feeling frumpy because all my clothes have stains and holes. I need new clothes.
I wish I had a text messaging plan.