Plagiarized

So I had Peter edit my rushed essay (To hear the story of how I met Peter, press 1, to continue reading me babbling about my life, press 2.) since I was worried that my essay sucked ballz.


I was re-reading the edited version of my essay just now, and here's the problem: IT IS TOO PERFECT. Holy crappers, like I have to give Peter an extra big tip or something, he polished my essay so much (grammatically, he didn't change any of the content) that it's shinny-ness and perfect grammar (something this blog is lacking) is killing me.

What do I do what do i do what do i doooooooo
What if my professor yells at me?!? What if he thinks I plagiarized?!? He's going to think "This essay is lacking grammatical mistakes, which is almost impossible for a stressed undergrad to achieve. PLAGIARIZED!"

Eeeekkkk! Though I'm making this into a laughing matter, I'm actually quite scared. What if this is the end of my undergrad career?!?

And although it's shinny and all, I'm afraid I'm still going to fail this paper because the content sucks!!! Oh Lord, just pls give me a B- ... that's all I'm asking for. Forget the A++, too late for that now, all I want is a B-.

Ok, calm down calm down calm down.

I was having a craptastic night since I got back my quiz from my class and I NEARLY FAILED since I apparently read the instructions wrong. I was really mad at myself. Like, EXTREMELY UPSET (Ask my sister, she witnessed the entire thing.) At least now I know for next time.

But then I got home and laughed a lot, all thanks to Tabitha and Colin. Yay for friends to provide laughter.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive