I was taking the 60 bus home yesterday around 1 in the morning when I realized that this guy to my right was sketching me. His sketch couldn't have been any good, since I had blood shot eyes and could barely sit up straight. What a creeper, huh? He got off at the same stop as me. I was thinking of ways to karate chop him if he came close to me but luckily he sped off on his bike. (I envied his bike.)
So I woke up this morning and my eyes are still bloodshot! This is what I get for wearing my contacts for almost 16 hours straight. I'm surprised my eyes haven't shriveled up and popped out of my socket and died. I'm wearing my glasses from now on.
Ok, that's all I have to say. I was going to write something about how I'm in this blissful post breakup phase where I strongly dislike the thought of all relationships because they are suffocating and a waste of time BUT I've lost the cap to this stupid tin can water bottle I'm using and now I have to turn my room upside down to look for it. I miss my water bottle.
I miss my water bottle :'(
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2010
(153)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Darren Criss
- Saturday, Critics and Theorists
- My Favourite List
- Abandoned and on being Too-Asian
- Library Etiquette
- Stop Motion Picture Video
- Life List:
- Elephant Conundrum
- Female Body
- Plagiarized
- Small Things
- Slow and Steady Will Drive Me to My Grave
- Divine Providence
- The time I failed using the Oxford English Dictionary
- Loneliness Phobia
- I miss my water bottle :'(
- Suffering in Love
- Broken Dreams
- Novel Progress
- Halloween and Debby Downers
-
▼
November
(20)