Broken Dreams

Literally. My dreams are broken.

I fell asleep in the train on the way to school today, and I ended up having short bizarre dreams that were not related to one another. One dream was about someone asking me what mademoiselle meant. Then the other was about these two girls having an odd conversation about food. Then last night I kept having short random dreams about totally fictional people whom I've never met before. And the other day I had this seriously bizarre dream about my friend.

Anyway, it's official. My dreams are broken. Too bad, since I usually enjoy dreaming, it's like a movie playing out in your head while you're asleep.

I think my broken dreams also have something to do with the fact that I've been hoping to dream about Ted Fu, just to complete my WongFu Productions dreams.

One response to “Broken Dreams

  1. broken dreams are a lot better then not even remembering them at all!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive