Valentines day

Recently I have changed instant coffee brands from maxwell to nestle. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with nestle, it's like they put some sort of crack in their coffee or something, or I think it might just be me. Every time I drink that I have this sudden burst of excessive energy and I can't sit still. One good thing about it is that it makes me read at a super human speed. 


And it's going to make me rant at super human speed too.

1) Valentines day is coming up. I told my grandma to host a party at her place since it's also Chinese New Year. My Family is not asian enough to celebrate Chinese New Year, actually my family never celebrates anything other than birthdays and espadida's. My mom is looking forward to it though, lately she has been taking these baking classes and is constantly baking deserts and I think she wants to bake something for the occasion. Then, because I try not to be a crappy  granddaughter, my sister and I are sleeping over at my grandparent's house. 

Should be exciting. Sleeping over at my grandparent's house means lots of food and bumming around the living room with my grandpa. 

2) Poor Mona. I don't want to write about her problems here because she is a stalker and will one day read this. But Poor Mona. I hate breakups and it's always hard to let go of a guy. Back in the summer I thought I made the biggest decision of my life breaking up with this guy and then spent the last part of the summer acting all crabby and moping around reading sappy love quotes. But long story short, the guy is treating her the way that guy treated me and I ran away. 

Ok so, here are the two things I have learned about relationships:

i) When a guy treats you like crap get out of the relationship. Why? Because if he treats you like crap now it will only become worse and not better. As I always say, don't change him, exchange him. Mona hates it when I say this but it is true. First time I had to learn this lesson the hard way and chased after the crappy guy. 

Hmm, although this running away method has to be used with caution. There's a difference between running away after an argument and running away because the guy treats you like crap. 

ii) Have a life outside of your relationship. So the one thing I really hate is when I realize I have no life outside of my relationship(s) because you shouldn't define yourself by your relationship with a person. That way when you break up you'll still have yourself, even if you don't have that person anymore. Don't know if this makes sense. You can't just ignore your friends and school and live in this bubble of sappiness.

It also helps to have a hobby. 

3) People always ask me about Leo, to which I always answer "We're good." Then they stare at me blankly, expecting more. I never know what to say, like do they want me to start gushing out all these sappy stories? As much as I like Leo, I don't like talking about it. It's awkward.

4) I hate school. 

Leave a Reply

Followers