BFF

Today I sat in the food court at the Promenade talking to Amy for exactly three hours about everything there was to talk about because that's what best friends do. Besides my sister, Amy's really the only other person that I can talk to about everything. Or choose too I suppose, since it's really just a matter of opening up to people. It's just that for a lot of people in my life I feel like our conversations are always limited to one topic. 


I miss talking on the phone. I use to talk on the phone a lot. Then I got a cell phone. That's when I stopped. Ironic. 

Usually on Friday nights when I'm stuck at work I have a coworker named Natalie who works with me on switchboard. Even though I hate working Friday nights I don't mind if Natalie is working because she is the most - what's the word .... ok, there isn't one word to describe Natalie, she's too insane to be described with one word, although insane comes close. Her problem is that she's too talented and because of that she doesn't know what to do in her life. She simply has too many options. 

Anyway, lately I feel like I need my weekly dose of Natalie because she's too crazy. I decided that it's good to be around someone so insane to remind me not to be so normal. 

Leave a Reply

Followers