Good Gravy

The other day Aaron did something funky in his friends basement and came home passed out because he drank too much. 


The whole family flipped. I looked up the symptoms of alcohol poisoning on google and he had at least four of the symptoms which was NOT GOOD. He woke up in the middle of the night throwing up everywhere in his room and the living room. So while he was gone at school today I did the responsible thing of snooping around his computer to see what he's been up too and hid all the alcohol in the house. 

I talked to him as soon as he got home from school which I think was effective. I mean, he ended up telling me the whole story and swore to never do it again because he doesn't even like the taste of alcohol. Although I was really worried about him, I managed not to yell at him. 

That wasn't the case for everyone though. My mom yelled and yelled and then told him how his organs were going to collapse from too much alcohol and AB broke down crying when she confronted him. Matt and Dad didn't bother doing anything except call him stupid, really supportive huh. 

Aaron is so quiet and withdrawn that it's hard to see what he's up too all the time. I figured that since at his age I was the same way and because we had the same people raise us he would have inherited my common sense as well. Well, we'll still have to see about that. 

My mom's birthday is tomorrow. Since I'm relatively broke (been having to pay for random miscellaneous and unexpected things lately) I decided that I'll just clean up the house and make dinner for her. Even if I can't cook.

My family drives me crazy sometimes. 

Leave a Reply

Followers