The other day something happened that has never happened (or rarely ever does) before: I willingly watched t.v. with my dad. We were at my grandparents house when it happened while my grandma and her friends were busily playing mah-jong in the kitchen.
Every time the winter Olympics rolls around I get really excited and really into the whole skating bit. On this faithful night of rare father-daughter bonding the Short Pair Skating was on. The experience was ok, I'm just posting about it so I can look back on this later on and be like "What! That never happened!"
But it did.
I'm really terrible, I hate spending time with my dad unlike AB.
I lost my faith a bit with humanity when I heard the song Bed Rock on the radio the other day. WHO WROTE THE LYRICS TO THAT CRAP? I'm somewhat forgiving when it comes to lyrics, I forgave whoever wrote the lyrics to Britney's song Three. But this I cannot. I hate lil Wayne's songs. They're so degrading to women.