I need to buy a new diary so I won't have to post here everyday anymore.
Today Leo came to visit me before work which was nice, he looked like a studious student with his backpack full of nothing but his laptop. He gave me pocky.
So today at work I was very flattered when Constance asked me to have dinner with her afterwards since it's always nice to be invited to dinner. We went to Congee Wong and sat around talking. Poor Constance is stuck working with me in retail when she recently graduated with her M.A. in Economics, she's still looking for a full time job which I hope she finds otherwise she'll have to go back to Singapore since she only came here to study. Constance is really nice and sweet and quiet (like me) so it'd be a bummer to loose her, I have very fond memories of blowing balloons with her.
I know how stressful it is to look for a job, since my dad is always stressed about the same problem. Sometimes it's just a matter of time though.