The other day at work Nat was doodling, as she always does, and since it was a pretty quiet night at work I decided to doodle something as well. So I drew this:

The rough sketch anyway, I redoodled it in my sketch book afterward. This is a doodle of Matt complaining in his half drunken state about Manley biting him on the lips while they were sharing a shrimp chip.
I had coloured this in but apparently I'm too challenged to figure out how the scanner works so it didn't scan in colour. Psh. The coloured version looks 100% better. I wish I had photoshop to colour it in my laptop.
I don't usually doodle anymore, I use to a lot more in high school. I stopped because I reached a point where I just couldn't get any better and I got frustrated and gave up and decided to take up photography instead. If you look closely, Manley's hands are retarded and so are Matt's. Actually, you don't even need to look closely for that.
Because I don't doodle anymore, people are usually surprised when they realize I'm actually decent in doodling, and they always ask why they can't doodle like that too, after all, doodling is just doodling. BUT! Though it may not appear that way, I practiced and practiced doodling until I gave up. I use to have no life, and as a result paper and pencil became my best friend. In the summers I would stay home all day and stay up all night doodling to my hearts content. I usually doodled Harry Potter.