Milestone

Today Leo and I celebrated a milestone although it's more of a milestone for him than it is for me. We went to eat out and bummed around a bit in a coffee shop before watching When In Rome. 


When In Rome is very cheesy. The script was cheesy, the acting was cheesy, the set was cheesy and some of the actresses looked bug like. The wedding scene at the beginning was longer than it should have been and the wedding scene at the end was rushed. But overall it was a good use of my scene points because I saw it with Leo. 

The theater was very empty because it's superbowl sunday and everyone was at home watching grown men have orgies on a big field. 

---

On a side note, I hate post secrets. I always get a disappointing feeling that there isn't more every time after I read it. 

Leave a Reply

Followers