*Snap* Ok good *Snap* Ok good *Snap* Ok good

I'm still doing the 365 pictures project. I KNOW, I'm just as surprised as you are. I thought I would have given up by now. I've been taking a lot less pictures with my DSLR though, and have just been taking pictures with my point and shoot. I haven't updated in a while on fb since I've been too lazy though.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

I went to Mandarin for my birthday, and they were selling a bottle of Lighthouse. Lolz. Annabelle looks cute in this picture.

During Muffin Madness last week at the Multi-Faith center, they got us folding cranes. Annabelle and Ariel are pros.

The Light House sign at Muffin Madness with some left over snowflake bookmarks to hand out.

Burts Bees lip balm from Hannah! I love Burts Bees.

Farts and Science.
I saw this at Sidney Smith today, I am still in awe by the dedication and time put into this.

Been drinking too much root beer lately. And no matter how many times I wash the plastic cover on top of my key board, it's still yellow. Ah well.

Ariel's lunch is a banana. Lol! This was taken during GST.

Here's Jessie's lunch: homemade pizza.

Tabitha pretending to be asleep with Scarlet in the background talking to Emily. I wonder if it's possible to be smiling when you're asleep.

Fake cinnabum pastry thing that Armin gave me for my birthday.

Annabelle studying at Gerstein.

Root beer again. I don't know what possessed me to take a picture of this. I think I was fascinated by how long and skinny my reflection was. (I am not a fan of my broad face)

One response to “*Snap* Ok good *Snap* Ok good *Snap* Ok good”

  1. I'm surprised that Elaine and I are still doing it too! lol Also, I'm surprised that I actually have some interesting photos, like from that time I saw that naked dude, or when I took a photo of that Korean couple. lol I decided to just keep taking those photos with my camera. I don't know if I can lug around that dslr. Also, my mom told me I can't use it yet! lol Just goes to show that she didn't buy it for me without an ulterior motive...

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive