Laziness Prevention Action Plan

As is obvious, I love blogs and blogging, which is why I’m super happy that everyone has been blogging a lot lately. Whoooo. =D

Also, as you guys are aware, I have been battling laziness for over 20 years. Though I haven’t been able to come up with a cure as of yet, there are some ways to prevent laziness from impacting your life:

Laziness Prevention Action Plan

1) Drink lots and lots of coffee. Actually, any kind of caffeinated drink will do, just don’t drink too much Red Bull at once or else you’ll get a heart attack. My personal choice is coffee though, since Red Bull tastes like cherry cough syrup to me. Consuming caffeine will make you extra hyper-productive, sitting still watching T.V will no longer be an option because you’ll be too jittery.

The ideal time in the day to drink coffee would either be in the morning, or if you’re a sleepaholic like I am, to drink it before bed. Why? This brings me to point number two.

2) If one of the more severe symptoms of laziness in your life is sleeping too much, something I suffer with constantly, there are several ways to prevent this.

i) Live with really loud people.
ii) Go to bed earlier.
iii) Drink coffee before going to bed. If you’re like me and you can fall asleep in any situation, drinking coffee before bed will prevent you falling into deep sleep which will help you wake up earlier in the morning.

3) Surround yourself with people who are not lazy. Need to nerd out? Study in the library where everyone else is studying, that way their productive brainwaves will hopefully have an impact on you. Need to do well in school? Don’t go to U of T.

4) Drink lots and lots of water, that way you’ll be constantly running to the bathroom, which would account for ‘exercise.’ Studies have shown that people who exercise are not prone to being lazy.

I hope these tips will help you guys.
Good luck.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive