Overflow

Out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I googled 'Why Asians ...' and saw that some of the top searches were:


Why Asians are good at math
Why Asians are bad drivers
Why Asians are smart
Why Asians are short

and best of all:

Why Asians are Yellow

I don't know about you guys, but I've always thought people called us yellow because the sun is yellow, and we need the sun to grow rice, which we eat a lot of. Coincidentally, rice is awesome and everyone loves rice, so by that definition, everyone has yellow fever. True fact.

(Uh, since when did I become a rice specialist?)

Annabelle mentioned today that she wished Vinay had a blog, because that way she can see what is really on his heart.

Luke 6:46
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

This is why it's interesting to read other people's blogs, since no one will blog about something they don't care about. Obviously, this not only applies to what people blog about, but also how they act and speak when you're with them.

I think if Vinay had a blog, he'd rant a lot about how much he hates U of T (understandable). And by reading the things I ramble about here, you can tell I care about

1) Harry Potter
2) ...
3) .... being lazy
4) .... ..... Mr. M?

It's hard to define. Manley has a food blog, Betty has a shopaholic blog, Amy Tang has a 'didn't get enough sleep tonight' blog, Hannah's blog is educational and Jacob's blog is about his walk with God.

I wish my blog could be more like Jacob's, or had one coherent thought.
Or maybe the one coherent thought on this blog is 'the random things that goes on in Ann's brain.'

Ok bed time, it's 4 in the morning and I'm wide awake because I am a night owl O.O
This is the perfect time to finish reading Leviticus.

3 responses to “Overflow”

  1. Is Jacob's blog his tumblr?

    I think blogging is a good way to get rid of petty things on my mind, but I don't think I'd every put my deepest, darkest thoughts and secrets on it. Not that I have any (and even if I did...)(!).

    I love your explanation of why you think people say Asians are yellow...hehehe.

  2. I'm pretty sure that deep down, you do have some secrets Ariel!!

    Yeah his Blog is his Tumblr.

    And you're right, no one exposes their deepest darkest secrets on their blogs, but the petty things people write about probably reveals some of the things that are in their heart.

  3. Haha...yes, what people write do reveal a lot about themselves, even if unconsciously!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive