1 Corinthians 15:1-8

Hey Guys!

Remember how during the winter break I said I would make a stop-motion video but never got around to doing it? I finally got around to making one, though this one doesn't have post-it's involved. This is for the presentation Tabitha and I had to do for LH:


There are actually a lot of mistakes with this video.
1) The shadows in the pictures
2) I missed a line for one of the verses
3) Somewhere near the end, it's suppose to be 'was' not 'were'
4) The music ended up being extremely repetitive :( While editing, it didn't as repetitive to me as it did when we presented it

Oh well, will learn from my mistakes for next time.

It took Tabitha and I two hours to take the pictures, which really isn't that bad. I thought it'd take a lot longer. Processing it in imovie was an experience, since I've never used the program before, but it didn't take that long overall. The one complaint I have is the quality of the video after I uploaded it to youtube, for some reason it looks a lot duller than it is when I play it on my laptop.

But whooo for learning.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive