Tick Tock on the Clock, But the Party won't Stop, Noo-oO-Oo

I usually stay up late at night because I 'supposedly' get the most work done at this time. But I'm starting to think that this is just an excuse to stay up late at night because I'm too lazy to go to bed (taking laziness to a whole new level).


This what usually happens:

10:30-12:00: After a long hard day on campus (more like, after a long day of fighting off sleep in the library. Oh funny story: the other day I got a text from Annabelle saying "My own snore just woke me up in the library! I am officially mortified!") this is my t.v. relaxation/stuff face with instant noodles time.

"You're going to get sodium poisoning" says Matthew as he ingests 10 pounds of protein shake.

12:00-12:10: Make instant coffee

12:10-12:20: Chug instant coffee

12:30: Finally hyper/awake. Get started on essay outline.

12:45: Still working.

1:00: Still working, but attention span drifting.

1:10: Decide I need to brainstorm a bit, pull out pocket mirror and plucker and start plucking eyebrows.

1:20: Get bored of facial hair, back to writing outline.

1:40: Stuck. Pull out nail polish and debate whether to paint my nails purple or blue. After debating with myself one minute too long, I pick blue and start painting nails.

1:50: Realize nails are wet and cannot write, turn on laptop to do research for another class.

1:55: Get bored of research, email group pretending I've done sufficient research by asking for suggestions and request we meet up with the professor and ask her what she thinks.

2:00: Feeling slightly accomplished, I decide I deserve to watch youtube videos.

2:45: Realized I wasted too much time. Stupid youtube. I want to get back to work, but I am loosing self motivation. Decide to blog instead.

2:50: Eat an egg tart. Still blogging.

3:00: Finish blogging. Wishing I had more egg tarts.

Hypothetically, 3:00-4:00: should be WORKING HARD ON ESSAY, but the coffee will most likely stop working around 3:30 and I will pass out then. By then, I will have conquered being too lazy to get ready for bed.

4 responses to “Tick Tock on the Clock, But the Party won't Stop, Noo-oO-Oo”

  1. WHOA! You really like plucking your eyebrows! lol

    "My own snore just woke me up in the library! I am officially mortified!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

  2. Poor Annabelle...if she knew you posted this...:P

  3. Annabelle knows I blog about her which is why I don't let her read this :P

  4. And I pluck my eyebrows to brainstorm!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive