I think I've reached the point where I have so much work to do that I'm just ignoring everything. I've been so unwilling to do any kind of work that I've even put off blogging/writing in my diary, which is weird for me since documenting stuff down is like eating for some people.
I confessed today to Amy that yesterday, I spent at least 8 hours watching youtube videos. I'VE GONE DOWN THE DEEP END AND I MAY NEVER COME BACK UP.
You know those girls who are absolutely obsessed about k-pop and k-dramas to the point where they think they can speak Korean but actually can't and are absolutely annoying when they call guys 'Oppa'? I use to hate those girls since it seemed like such a shallow thing to obsess over. Although I've always been a fan of k-dramas and have probably watched more k-dramas than what's healthy (I've watched even the really crappy ones like Boys Before Flowers and My Princess. Not my fault Glee wasn't on), I've never been obsessed with k-pop.
Until ...
Ok I don't want to even go there. I think writing about unhealthy k-pop obsession here will make me more obsessed. (Since obsessively watching k-pop for 8 hours straight yesterday is not the right amount of obsessed already.)
Anyway, besides school, work is keeping me super busy. My manager is on leave for the next three months, which not only means more shifts for me, but it also means I have to be extra careful of everything I do at work. I've lost track of how many times my manager has saved my butt. If it wasn't for her, I would have probably been fired within my first month working there.
More shifts = more stuff to do = more panic = watching youtube videos for 8 hours.
Yeah ... I should probably find a better solution to dealing with stress.
Also, you know how when you write stuff down in confident, i.e. your diary, it becomes more real to you? Like, let's say you called someone fat. At the moment you said it, it didn't seem like a bit deal, but upon reflection, you realize that it was probably a rude and mean thing to say.
Dear Diary,
Today I called Tabitha fat. Now that I think about it, that was probably a mean thing to say. Tabitha is not fat.
It's the same thing as my k-pop obsession. If I start writing about how much I actually love - er - I mean, admire-in-a-non-creepy-way 2pm, I will become more obsessed. (Wait, is this how I started obsessing about Harry Potter...??)
WHICH IS WHY you guys should never write and talk about the person you like since it will only make you more obsessed over them. Just saying.
Moral of the story: if you ever find yourself watching youtube videos for 8 hour straight about one person, it means you're obsessed. Oh and don't call your friends fat.
oh noes!! you have become one of "those girls."
8 hours is a bit excessive, I gotta admit. I mean I only spent 1 hour watching "Friday" by Rebecca Black
2PM! I actually like 2 AM better...
I understand how you feel though, because I've been youtubing like crazy too. You don't want to know how many times I've watched this, after watching Nodame Cantabile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFoMN5mPcM
I watched three hours, went to work, then came back and watched another five hours until the wee hours in the morning.
Sry Amy, i've disappointed you! But I will try not to be a crazy fan because that's weird.
Ohhh Ariel I'll watch that vid later ... I am avoiding youtube at the moment! Too much distractions >.<
YOU CALLED TABI FAT?!
My word verification was "FAThlyz"lol
Lol Tabith said the same thing. She was like "you called me fat?!?" hahaha. I don't remember when I might have called her fat but since I have a habit of insulting people, especially John, I'm pretty sure I have at one point ...