Hullo blog,
So now that I am old, my grandma brought up a serious topic during dinner at Mandarin. She very seriously said: “Ann, you have to get married within two years.”
To which I responded, “I won’t even be done school then.”
She says, “But you should have kids before you’re 30. And I want to meet your boyfriend.”
Matthew, who had his face buried in the massive heap of food on his plate, pipes up and says, “Yunchi is no more!”
My grandma looked appalled. “Halla!* You guys broke up?!? When!”
“It’s very mysterious. Yunchi just disappeared.” Matthew says all mysterious like before continuing to stuff his face.
Apparently, I have a boyfriend named Yunchi who disappeared out of nowhere. Who knows what that’s about.
But even though I’m not going to take what my grandma says seriously because:
1) She never threatened me
2) Who gets married when they’re 24? (That’s like … Hannah getting married … you’re too young Hannah!)
it made me think of why I’m most likely going to disappoint my grandma by not tying the knot at the ripe old age of four and twenty:
1) I have no prospects
2) I haven’t met my Filipino fob yet
3) I have no prospects
But when I do get married, whenever that may be, I want to be just like Simon and Martina!
They're this awesome couple who went to U of T for English and are now in Korea teaching. They post youtube videos of their time there and random Korean stuff. They're best friends who go on adventures together with their green tailed dog.

Can't wait to be Mrs. Ann Oying. Get it? Hardee har har ... ok lame joke.
*Halla/hulla/?!? is something like ‘Egad!’ It’s a random thing my grandma always says when she’s in shock.
I'm excited for your wedding with Yunchi! LOL! =D
lol Matthew's an idiot
So his name is Yunichi now? Matthew is hilarious.
awww Ann. i'm so glad that my grandparents don't live nearby.
Hi Heng! :D