Midnight Baking

Gak ... can't sleep and I have work early tomorrow also.


I have nothing interesting to say because I haven't done anything interesting.
Instead, here are some pictures:
(Been taking tons of photo's lately, I've decided to upload my flickr account and do the 365 at the same time. It's like hitting two birds with one stone, so even though the 365 thing is suppose to be casual everyday stuff, I will sometimes do things that are not so casual.)

Annabelle wanted to make cookies for LH so we started making them. I decided to draw smiles on the eggs so their smile would crack up when you cracked them open.

Three happy, innocent little eggs


Final product:

Jelly filled peanut butter cookies, kind of like peak freams (did I spell that right?)

The picture in the book is a lie. The cookies turned out looking a lot different, maybe it was because I made the holes a bit too big.

After it was baked:
(I don't like this picture, it looks like some cheesy, crappy 90's headshot. I didn't even bother retouching the photo.)

Next we made Easy Rocky Road, and by easy they mean easy.

You just basically dump everything in a mixing bowl and let it freeze over night. Afterwards you cut it up into squares and serve.

And voila, all done. Even though we did a lot of baking and picture taking, I'm surprisingly still very awake. Will be a sleepy zombie at work tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive