Cupcake Pictures

Here are some cupcake pictures. I ate a bunch of them afterwards, they were too good to resist, plus they were freshly baked.

Cupcakes are fantastic, they make everyone happy, even when you're just staring at a picture of it. I know I have a lot of pictures of food but surprisingly enough, my pictures of food gets the fastest amount of views on flickr (the Jewish New Year's Honey Cake gets a lot of views). I think it just wets everyone's appetite.

We also made Cookies and Cream Cheesecake cupcakes for LH today, I didn't eat any but people have told me they were good.

Oh, and I don't know if you guys know this, but you can click on the pictures for a larger view.














The reason I don't mind putting up pictures on my blog and flickr is because only certain people know about it, and I want to share my pictures with those people ... which is why I'm very uncertain about sharing my pictures with a wider audience ... it just seems weird.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive