One time, a complete stranger commented and said that Annabelle and I were like a fruit cut in half because we looked so alike. I decided to take a picture of an apple cut in half, problem was that all the pictures looked awesome to me. I couldn't put them all up on flickr, so I decided to put them up here instead.
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2011
(156)
-
▼
January
(20)
- 1 Skit, 2 Eddies, and 3 Projects in March
- Snowflake Soiree and Among Other Things
- Beware: Reading this post will waste exactly 1 min...
- How Not to Act Needy in a Relationship
- 200th Post!
- Of Wisdom, Fire Ants in Peru and Singing Badly
- Cupcake Pictures
- The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
- Trivial Pursuit
- Apples
- Talking Cure
- Obsessions
- Et tu, Brute?
- Learning Curve
- Friendship Dropper
- Midnight Baking
- A small piece of the puzzle
- Imagination, How Thinking Makes It So
- You know I'd never never never ask you to changeee...
- Am i part of the cure or am i part of the disease?
-
▼
January
(20)