Lately, I feel like I know everything about what people are doing, but nothing exciting is happening to me personally. I guess this is what I had been asking for, I had always just wanted to be a bystander observing the funny things people do and listen to the funny things people say. But sometimes, just being a bystander gets a little boring. I don't want to do anything though, because I feel like it's not my turn do do anything.
I think I'm making no sense, but that's ok because I think you guys are used to that by now.
The other day I just realized that my friend, Liz, is 25. I thought she was younger than me since she said she was in 2nd year and she looked younger than I did. She's one of those girls who are extremely fashionable and can get away with winged blue eye liner. She dresses in a very chic modern way that's not flashy but looks put together and always has antique looking rings and necklaces. And to top it off, she has a really impressive nail polish collection.
I don't know why I'm mentioning my girl crush to you guys, I guess it's because it's a mystery to me how she can stay so fashionable all the time. Due to the recent incident with the hydrogen peroxide and because of the weather, I've been donning my glasses, big puffy sweaters and have been tying my hair in an un-excusable bun lately. I am starting to feel very frumpy and unattractive (not that I had much to work with in the first place).
That's it ... I have to start wearing my contact lenses again.
Frumpy Ann = Lazy Ann (your clothes portrays your attitude and mood)
Ok, this is such a useless post, I don't even know why I'm writing this. This is just me talking to myself at midnight.