Hello, hello world. Today is the first day of this semester, and I really wasn't looking forward to it because I pretty much figured that I failed everything from last semester. I went to class and my professor gave me back my essay, surprisingly, I got a B on it. Although this counts as an Asian fail, I won't look at it like that. I personally believe that U of T marks harder than other schools on purpose. (You guys can disagree if you want.) My sister, who's a borderline genius, got a C in chemistry from last semester.
Learning Curve
And if Annabelle got a C, that means everyone probably failed that class. My sister took the PCAT's this past summer and she had a 90 something score, for her to get a C in chemistry must mean that professor hates kids.
So we'll see how I did on my other exam when I go to class tonight. Damn ... not looking forward to it.
Recently I took this picture:
This is another version:
And this is how I took the shot. Ghetto huh? I used my mom's laptop to prop the paper up and then turned on all the lamps in the living room and opened the window so I'd have as much light as possible.
I looked at my other friends pictures on flickr and I don't feel like I'm a very good photographer. I always set my pictures up, but they do it on a whim and know how to play with the camera functions and lighting. I'm pretty amateur compared to them, especially with Mary, my twin at work. She always experiments with filters.
Ok jealous rant over. Hopefully, by the end of this 365 thing I'll have learned something.
Posted in Deliriant O.
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2011
(156)
-
▼
January
(20)
- 1 Skit, 2 Eddies, and 3 Projects in March
- Snowflake Soiree and Among Other Things
- Beware: Reading this post will waste exactly 1 min...
- How Not to Act Needy in a Relationship
- 200th Post!
- Of Wisdom, Fire Ants in Peru and Singing Badly
- Cupcake Pictures
- The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
- Trivial Pursuit
- Apples
- Talking Cure
- Obsessions
- Et tu, Brute?
- Learning Curve
- Friendship Dropper
- Midnight Baking
- A small piece of the puzzle
- Imagination, How Thinking Makes It So
- You know I'd never never never ask you to changeee...
- Am i part of the cure or am i part of the disease?
-
▼
January
(20)