Although it's early in the morning, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of other things that will make me happy later on today, my fingers are twitching and I am excited to get started on this 30 day challenge proposed by Ariel. Basically, she proposed the challenge of blogging about something that makes us happy, even if it's only one line, everyday for 30 days.
Get ready for a lot of mundane, random bursts of happiness! And I think this experience will be good for me to think more positively anyway.
Things that made me happy already:
1) Wearing my penguin shirt.
2) I was finally able to condition my hair this morning.
3) I'm not in a turkey coma, unlike everyone else, which is probably why Annabelle and I were able to snag seats on the train this morning.
4) Ariel called me to talk to me this morning and I'm grateful for her concern and care, she did that even though she was about to pass out from staying up all night.
5) I ran into Khevna, and she told me that she's been trying to contact me because she has to give me a magazine. (Khevna is an old childhood friend, we used to be neighbours and now we're at U of T together. She's part of Campus for Christ and I'm guessing the magazine from them.)
6) I packed spam and rice for lunch. Only two other things are more awesome than spam and rice: spam and garlic rice OR corn beef and rice.
---EDIT---
I lost my spam and rice at Robarts.
I was looking through the stacks in the 12th, 13th, and 14th floor, and somewhere in the mayhem of going up and down and wandering through the stacks, I lost my lunch bag.
SO I'M SORRY, whoever it is that will find my rotting apple, stinking oranges, and moldy spam and rice. I didn't mean to be careless. I hope it won't smell that much by the time you discover it.
love this idea! maybe i should try this.
and i think ...we are now penguin buddies...?
YEAHHH Silvia you should totally do this with us!! We start today!!