Sense of Smell

The other day Taylor Swift was on the radio advertising her new perfume, and she said something along the lines of, "Certain scents always brings back memories!"


Then I thought, I wonder what it would be like to smell like Taylor Swift? Would I then smell awesome?

Side note: Before any of you start wondering, yes, I am a fan of Taylor Swift because she's cool. And since I'm already confessing, I admit I'm also a fan of Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Gym Class Heroes, Rihanna (even though her latest album sucks), Maroon Five, Hedley, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Adele ... etc. As you can see, my taste in music is very mainstream and very top 40, which I don't care to be ashamed about, I'm simply too lazy to listen to Indie music.

Anyway, back to smell. I like how certain types of odors remind you of someone, and every time you come across that fragrance you're reminded of that person, or how certain types of odors remind you of lost and forgotten memories. It's always like that with me.

But what happens when you can't smell someone?

Smell like something that would make someone want to smell and re-smell, and then check a million times over and more, until the smell runs out and they'd have to re-smell you all over again.

2 responses to “Sense of Smell

  1. I like how you wrote about smells when I wrote about perfumes :)

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive