The Pad Thai Incident

I woke up this morning feeling sore and as if I had just had conquered a mountain last night, even though yesterday evening consisted mostly of chopping, grinding, and frying. Lately, I feel like I've been getting tugged and pulled at every direction, and I have this feeling things will start to mellow down. At least I hope. One thing I learned from this is that Korean Dramas are not that far fetched after all, and yes, people will go crazy and do unexpected things because people are, well, people.


Let's just call yesterday the 'Pad Thai' incident and leave it at that - and maybe one day I'll reveal the full glorious story of how I'm never going to look at pad thai the same way ever again. Unless it's curry.

Well anyway, I'm very pleased that yesterday's dinner is over. I hadn't realized how much it was weighing in my mind until afterwards. Now I can focus my mind on whatever drama decides unravel in front of me, I'm getting used to it.

p.s.
I know I promised to share a picture of the disaster last night in my previous post, but it was too much of a disaster and I didn't have time to take a picture.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive