I realized tonight I haven't been eating properly and that I've skipped too many meals this past week. It finally got to me and I had a massive mood swing. I took it out on my blackberry, since it was lagging just when I was texting something important, and then eventually it decided to die. I made up with it after I took out the battery (for the tenth time) and it recovered. I guess we just needed time apart.
Anyway, the reason I've been skipping meals is because I've been too busy running around. Doing what exactly? Good question, I'm not exactly sure. I suppose I just don't get hungry, and I usually don't get home until 10:30 pm, which is too late to eat dinner so I just go to bed.
I'll try eating healthily this week. I just find eating really tedious and time consuming at times, especially when I'm on campus all day.
Happy thoughts happy thoughts -
I came home today and found cash on my desk. I'm pretty sure it's from my dad because he's been using my Visa to pay for some of his bills, which is really an insignificant amount of money. He usually writes me a cheque to pay for it, but as a favor I never cash it in since it really isn't that much. I feel guilty now though, maybe I hurt his feelings by not cashing in the cheques. I'll just happily pretend the money is my long awaited cash money from the tooth fairy for all the unnecessary teeth I've donated to her. (I don't know why I get really uncomfortable receiving money from my parents.)