SummerSummerSummer

I'm done school!


For now that is, until summer school starts. Vinay always makes fun of me for taking summer school, but that's because he doesn't understand that I get absolutely bored without school to bug me. I didn't bother with summer school in first year, and seriously, it was the longest four months of doing nothing of my life. My brain turned into mush.

Plus I secretly really like being a student. Even though I may complain about it, there's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment you get at 5 in the morning after laboring tediously over an essay.

Anyway, so now that I have a lot of free time in my hands, I've come up with a list of things to occupy myself with:
1) The stop motion project Amy and I are making next Monday
2) Perfect playing the guitar badly
3) Learn Korean so I can rap very badly in Korean with Hannah and David on Wednesday
4) Start using photoshop (I got this for my birthday and haven't touched it since I installed it on my laptop)
5) Read LOTR

Ok time to zzzz, I have work early tomorrow but I felt like I should update since I haven't updated in a while. Truthfully, I've written three other blog posts that I was suppose to update here but they sound a bit bleh, not that this isn't bleh as well, but this is less bleh than the other three. I think I've become more self concious about blogging O.o Wonder how that happened.

And good luck with everyone who still has exams to write! I realize I finished earlier than everyone else.

2 responses to “SummerSummerSummer

  1. YEY! Tomorrow! lol Go print out your 2pm lyrics!

  2. it mite rain on monday. we'll storyboard.

Leave a Reply

Followers