How to make your friends read your blog

A step by step guide on how to expose yourself to your friends

Step 1
Make them feel like they’re missing out on the not-so fascinating events in your life by not reading about it on your blog.

How it’ll play out:

You: [Start off by laughing to yourself] Yesterday, my professor said the funniest thing ever.

Friend: And?

You: And what?

Friend: What did your professor say?

You: Oh, I already blogged about it. I don’t want to have to repeat myself.

Friend: Is this another one of your cheap tricks to making me read your blog?

You: What? Psh, no. But you’re really missing out by not reading my blog, seriously. Read my blog now, rawr!

Step 2
Step one didn’t work out so well for you? No problem. Just bribe your friends.

What to bribe your friends with: money (not recommended unless you’re the type of person who brushes your teeth with ground up moon stones, imported fresh from the moon, and eats diamonds for breakfast, unless of course, you’re really desperate), food, editing their essays for them and free exposure (will be explained on the next step).

Step 3
Provide free exposure of your friends on your blog. If you choose not to actually expose your friends on your blog and just used this as a bait to lure them, then congratulations, you’re probably sneakier than you give yourself credit for (unless you’re just too lazy to actually blog about your friends).

How to expose your friends:
1) Talk about how awesome and great they are
2) Write embarrassing stories about them
3) Write about fluffy times you had together in the past

Step 4
Accidentally leave the URL to your blog lying around somewhere. Make sure it’s spelt correctly.

Making sure your blog is spelt correctly is very important. I went around for a year telling people my blog was noodlebowl not noddlebowl since I didn’t realize I spelt noodle wrong when I created this blog. #fail

Step 5
Repeat steps 1-4 until successful. You’re bound to get at least one person to read your blog.

----

Ending this post with pictures of the fun Bear and I had this week:

Secretly, I think my family likes it when I draw faces on eggs. I haven't heard any complaints from them yet.

Bear kisses, $1.00. No refunds.

As I was taking these pictures outside my house, I heard my neighbour coming out of her front door. I quickly tried to hide the Bear Kisses stand so she wouldn't think I was so weird. She saw me and asked, "Are you planting bears?"

I then had to explain the entire story to her. >.< Never have I ever felt so dorky.

Bear has no takers. No one wants to kiss Bear except for Yong. =P

Bear loves Harry Potter and swears he is up to no good.
(Wait, we've decided that Bear is a 'he' right?)

The only time the piano is ever used in our house. A very typical trait for Filipino families is to have a piano in the house even if no one knows how to play it.


Bear wears Tabitha's stolen 3D glasses and plays with Ariel's tic tac toe mug.

I will definitely miss Bear when he leaves :(

8 responses to “How to make your friends read your blog

  1. you mean no one wants to kiss the bear BECAUSE of Yong...jk. No offense, Yong!

  2. LOl Ariel...
    can u offer me a two for one deal, or maybe throw in an smiley egg with the kiss purchase?

  3. im gonna stop reading your blog till you gimme food. lol!

  4. Amy update you blog! I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now! Rawr!!

    Sry Tabs, bear doesn't do deals. He needs the mullah. haha.

    Even if no one wants to kiss the bear I'm sure we'll still willingly hug it. :D

  5. I love how you come up with the randomest photo shots but they're awesome :)!

  6. I really like the story with the bear. It's actually a way better idea than your recommended 5 steps to a successful blog. You should definitely make more!

  7. Thanks Johnny, I can't make more since the bear is with Hannah now!

Leave a Reply

Followers