Waiting for the Rice to Cook

A very dedicated fan to by blog, *ahemTabiahem*, has been bugging me about my lack of blog entries lately. I've been very uninspired to write anything lately, and it's because life has become very mundane and uninspiring.


So, while waiting for the rice to cook, I decided to blog a bit since I got tired of arguing with Matt. (Or rather talking: he's in the kitchen with me at the moment doing whatever on his blackberry. We were talking about the consequences of not eating meat and how a mysterious someone keeps on stripping the clementines in the house. We both suspect Aaron.)

Back to my mundane life. As I was saying, I really have been uninspired lately. It's not like I have a crush on someone to blog about (actually this is really bad example since I haven't crushed on anyone in a really long time). The other day, John drove me home and he was telling me about his ideal woman which, and not for the lack of better words, was interesting. John is a really complicated person, he always asks these questions that have no answers (and it's no secret that I get really annoyed at him for asking these questions).

He was all, "would you settle for someone less than your ideal type? Why do we have to settle for less, can't we just have our ideal type?"

I think he was asking this rhetorically, or maybe he was actually serious. In any case, because of this I've decided to give my Mr. M some imperfections, just so he won't be Mr. Perfect:

1) He's going to be annoying and nag a lot
2) He's going to have some annoying weird habit, like plucking his chin hair with tweezers or something
3) He will love meat a bit too much

Does this count as settling, if I lower my standards? And why does it feel like I'm constructing a character for a novel?

Ok, the rice is done cooking. My mom keeps on looking over my shoulder to see what I'm doing on her laptop and is nagging me to buy her Princess Margaret Lottery tickets online. Plus Matt has gone all annoying again, he's all "what's the meaning of Easter? Is that when Jesus died? Is the easter bunny going to be good to me this year?"

3 responses to “Waiting for the Rice to Cook

  1. I think I am starting to be a dedicated fan too. I like your writing style. It was very entertaining to read despite it being based on mundane events

  2. YAY blog! I'm happy that you are responding to your fans! hehe

  3. Thanks Johnny :D

    And I will always listen to you Tabi! Well maybe 80% of the time. I don't think duck taping my shirt is reasonable lol.

Leave a Reply

Followers