As part of the final for my environmental class, we had to do an outreach assignment. My group decided to make a video. I whipped up the script for this video last week and we spent an hour running around China Town and Queens Park filming and taking pictures. I filmed the video content so it's very shaky -_- ... I was afraid people would yell at me if they caught me filming them. Someone else edited the video and uploaded it on youtube.
(Gah, hearing my voice on this is painful. Why are my ssss so sharp.)
SO Sad, the saddest( i wrote sadist at first and then realized that it is not the same word) music ever!!
1.3 billion people in China. LOL thus filming China town? lol
- what a deal 20 dollar winter jackets lol ( sry i am conditioned to look at sale items lol)
GO VEGETARIAN!!!!! NO RABBIT FOOD! lol
oh gosh, essaying is melting my brain
and I have been using "lol" waaayyy too much lately
What I learned from this video is that we should convince people in China to eat less meat.. :-P
Lol Tabs, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT FROM THE VIDEO!?? $20 Jackets?! And you mean you say Lol twice as much as you usually do? haha.
We chose China and China Town because it's an East Asian class and we had to pick an East Asian country to focus on! Plus China is like, huge, it was the perfect example haha.
Yeah John, eat less meat!