Amy told me to write what I did today: (She's very bossy, and you gotta do what Amy says.)
Today I slept in and was woken up by my grandparents who came barging in my room. They complained I slept too much, but it was only 11 on a Saturday morning. Having lived with them for more than half my life, they should know by now that I refuse to get up earlier than 12 on a Saturday unless it's absolutely necessary.
After having a very Filipino lunch with my mom and the grandparents (Everyone else was at work, even little baby Aaron.) I went to the Promenade early and bought the necessary amount of toilet paper for tomorrow's mummy making session.
Then I went to work, blah blah blah, nothing exciting there except that we have a new girl in our department and I got to boss her around a bit. She's complaining that I work too fast, my question to her is: Why aren't you working fast enough?
People are always impressed by how fast I am on the register, but it's really nothing to be impressed about when you realize that I've been entering the same number with the same password on the register for the past 2 and a half years. I'd be worried if I wasn't fast.
This new guy today asked me for help on the register, he was very impressed by how fast I could give out change. He called it, "Good Math Skills."
This, my dear readers, is one of those very rare occasions where I have managed to impress someone with my 'math skills.' I'm an English student, I don't do math.
After work I came home, made instant noodles and watched one episode of One Piece and four episodes of The Big Bang Theory ONLY because I was doing my nails. I painted them black, then tried to put an orange stripe (to represent pumpkins) but then that failed. So I redid them, and tried to paint little ghosts, but that failed once again when I realized I have no motor skills with my left hand. Eventually I just stuck with black nail polish, whatever.
I fail with nail art.
Let's see ... then my sister wanted to complain to me for a bit, so she did and now I'm typing this blog.
Then I went on MSN and talked to Amy.
To Amy
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)