New blog layout! I like this one because the background reminds me of my beloved glaciers/polar ice caps.
So the other day, Tabitha asked me the link for my blog.
I sent her this link: www.blogger.com/noodlebowl
Then she goes: Your name is Jamie?
So upon closer inspection, I've just realized, that for the past year since I've had this blog, I had spelled noodle noddle. Maybe I shouldn't point this out, because you guys might have just assumed that I did that on purpose, but the truth has to come out sometime: I misspelled noodle.
Naturally, I laughed my butt off, I was like, seriously, how STUPID can someone be?!? I should just wear a sign on my forehead with the word "STUPID." I fail with life.
I told Nat this and she goes: What did you say your major was again!?
I am a disgrace to all English students at U of T :'(
Anyway moving on.
This week is my week of hell:
Sunday: Work all day
Monday (today): Midterm
Tuesday: Work all day
Wednesday: Midterm
Thursday: Write Essay
Friday: Work all day
Saturday: Work all day
Although in theory this week sucks, it's actually pretty good because then I'll be too busy/tired to be moody. Yay.
And next time you guys see me failing in life, pls help an invalid out and point out how much I am sucking. K thanks.
Noddle
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)