Yesterday, I bought a cover for my keyboard. I'm very excited to start abusing it, especially when I'm in class and typing as fast as my professor can spew words out of his mouth. The cover was a little bit expensive, but according to the manufacturer you can wash it when it gets dirty. In my head this translates to the cover lasting forever. (Or else I'll be seriously pissed)
Speaking of things lasting forever, I need new jeans. The last time I bought jeans was when I was in gr11, when my mom, sister and I went on a shopping spree in Buffalo. Sadly, my jeans have now gotten so worn out the zipper won't even stay up. My friends are always telling me that my fly is down. Uh, yeah, time to get new pants.
Let's see, what else can I incessantly type about.... Oh yeah, the event. I've been having a lot of problems with this event, grr. The other day Mona was like "Just cancel it and give up! Jeez."
CANCEL AND GIVE UP!?!? Dude, that's the last thing you ever want to do. Here's the lesson kids: Never give up and cancel something just because it gives you problems. If that was the case, I would have quit working at Sears long ago. As my fictional, and sadly deceased, friend Mad Eye Moody would say: CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
Speaking of work, my department is switching names. From now on it won't be called Catalogue anymore, instead, it's being renamed to: "Online Shopping." (Something people can do at home, but they insist on coming to Sears to do it anyway) I'm very excited to start telling people that I work at Online Shopping, they'll be like, Huh? You work in the Internet?
Also, life has been oddly pleasant without twitter. I don't miss it at all, even though within the first 24 hours I suffered through Twitter withdrawal.
Deliriant_o Tweets from Korea Town: OMG I JUST BOUGHT A KEYBOARD COVER! My laptop is all blinged up!
or
Deliriant_o Tweets from the Cats Hospital: I just lost my water bottle T.T
I did loose my water bottle, though. I'm very upset. I don't like not having water accessible to me at all times. And without that water bottle, how do I know if I'm drinking 8 glasses of water a day or not!?!?
Ok, enough babbling. Must get back to reading and studying for my midterm(s) next week. I shall blog more later because I will soon be very bored with studying.
Constant Vigilance!
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)