Got my essay back for my African Literature today. Out of a possible 20 I got a decent 15.5 which as my professor explained, was a mark only two people in the class received. He explained that it's almost a 16, which was an A, but not quite, and that I was only missing a few points.
I'm quite happy with being almost there but not quite, since I didn't expect to do so well on this essay anyway, which was on African Women and how they're represented in African Literature. Also I'm pleased because only 30% of the class got an A, besides, everyone in my class is apparently a genius, they take literature very very very seriously.
That's all I have to say.
Actually, I have something else I want to rant about but I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. I had no intention of writing about this at all. But it's a safe topic, the thing I really want to rant about doesn't need to be written here.