Is there such thing as good saints and bad saints?
Once you're born again, isn't that just it? Why would you label some people 'bad' and give yourself the 'good' label?
This pisses me off so much.
Every time I start opening up to them someone says something stupid like this. The 'bad' saints that you've labeled are the people you use to meet with and if you're a so called 'good' saint they're someone you should be praying for and not condescending.
Someone always brings out the turmoil. ALWAYS. I hate hearing about it. I hate listening to people talk about it. They always say the same thing: "It made us stronger because the persevering saints stood up for the recovery."
It's not the persevering saints the stood out for the recovery, it's you and your friends who decided to leave. Think about it, in any given social setting there will always be cliques, and in this case, those cliques decided to form into two big cliques. Then when the turmoil hit, you just went with whichever clique you were a part of in the first place. And then sometimes peer pressure will bully you on the other side.
I once heard a sister explaining it like this: "There are the negative saints and the positive saints. You don't want to be around the negative saints."
She sounded pretty negative to me. And I think it's pretty negative to be talking about other saints like that, and I think it's pretty negative to be excluding yourself from them.