Life has suddenly become very busy.
Next week my manager is on vacation so I have an extra shift, which only means less sleep for me and more coffee. My next month is not looking well either. I am behind several response papers for one class, although I am ok with the readings.
Today I felt like a bum at work. It's my fault, I take for granted what I do at work sometimes. There's this mistake that I keep repeating OVER AND OVER again, which is RIDICULOUS because I KNOW how to do it YET I KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE! Yesterday was my Managers birthday, I will get her something for when she comes back from her vacation just to say sorry for all this crappy mistakes I'm doing. I'm very blessed to have her, I think if I had been stuck with another manager I would have gotten fired by now.
I'm very air headed at work, I get tired of the monotomy of it sometimes that I tend not to think.
One of my problems is that I have trouble saying no to customers and I always try to make them happy. Not good, I know a couple of employees like that who have gotten fired because of it. It does not pay to have a big heart when you work in retail.
The other day for my BL class my Proff gave us an in class essay and instead of allotting us 1.5 hours she only gave us 1 so I bs-ed during the last five minutes. I had nightmares about it afterwards (literally). My friend in that class texted me today and told me that she's giving us a retest next week so I busted my ass and begun studying for it again. The in class essay is for Paradise Lost. I'm sure to other people it's a lovely poem, but I simply HATE it. The only reason I understand the concepts is a direct result of years in Sunday School.
Though I'll give Paradise Lost props for being a none linear narrative.
Anyway, I told myself that if I'm not dying then that means I'm not working hard enough. Which is true.