Since I'm an avid reader of Post Secrets (every Sunday) I decided to make my own:
(I was looking for an outlet for my anger besides writing mean things in my diary)
I didn't put this up on flickr because I don't like how the paper looks too clean and white.
That was then out take:
That was then final:
And then I decided to procrastinate a bit so I took a self portrait.
SELF PORTRAITS ARE HARD! I want one of those remote control devices for your camera so that self portraits will be easier.
This is me with a tooth ache:
Outake. Dunno why I bothered with this one, it seems really awful. I just liked how it was out of focus:

What I had wanted to originally do although it looked better in my head:
I liked this the best. If you look up close you can see my wrinkles.