Impending feeling of doom

I don't know why but lately I've been having this impending feeling of doom, as if something soon will explode, big time, and hit me straight in the face and I wouldn't know where to go.


And it's not as if I have a reason to feel this way. Not like I've majorly messed up my life recently with anything, I hope.

Today at work this customer wanted to return something but didn't have a receipt. I took it back anyway because it was the holiday season and I felt like doing something nice. Then after I thought, what if I get fired for this? But can I really imagine myself being fired because I returned a pair of size 36 boxers without a receipt?

One thing I am feeling extremely guilty about though is how much I've neglected my school work this winter break. I should have finished my readings. But I didn't. Instead I slacked off. 

Leave a Reply

Followers