Turns out, the library closes at 5 in the summer on weekends.
Ugh. I could have gone to Center Island instead and not feel guilty for ditching Tabitha's birthday celebration thingy. (Soooooo sorry Tabs :()
Yesterday, my friend, Owen, came to LH with me. I was embarrassed to take out my bible (the one I got from the Winter Soiree) because it's falling apart from _______. (I want to fill in the blank and say from being over read, but I think it just fell apart from being abused in my bag.) So, I bought another one. I made sure this one is sturdy and won't fall apart easily. And this time, if it does fall apart, I will make sure it'll fall apart from being over read.
Owen is pretty cool, he said he wants to come in next Friday with his own bible, so that he won't have to share with my broken one. He even volunteered to bring one for me. I met Owen at work, and yesterday whenever he introduced himself as my coworker, the first thing people said was, "oh from Sears?"
Actually, Owen is a fellow teacher at ELC with me. He teaches math and science. We became friends because when I first met him, I told him what my name was. (Sorry, this just means that we just became friends after we introduced ourselves to each other.)
Yeah ...
Anyway, I've been feeling kinda down lately because I've been ditching everyone's social events. I swear I have valid excuses. I feel out of the loop with how people are doing, and texting is becoming tedious because I have to first explain why I ditched their event, and then say sorry, and then ask how they're doing. Too much work.
Good news is that I don't have work on Fridays anymore :D
Ok, will work harder to be a better friend. Maybe I'll go on msn more often or something.