Montreal Trip Part Two

Being cramped up in a hotel room with my family is driving me insane. At this rate, I'll have had enough family bonding moments to last me for the rest of the year.

(As I'm typing this, Matt and Annabelle are wrestling, and Aaron keeps on blabbing about his dreams.)

We didn't do anything eventful today. We started off walking around old Montreal, which really isn't that interesting in the daytime. There was a surprisingly large amount of people getting married today, so we kept running into families taking photos of each other (but maybe this shouldn't be too surprising because Montreal is full of old churches).

There are also a lot of tourists here walking around with maps, which is good because I feel less like an outsider. I find that people in Montreal are willing to show you around though, it's like they like navigating English speaking tourists through their French signs. The one not so interesting things about Montreal streets is that they're all named after saints.

More pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Annabelle saw a monkey through the glass shop picture and it reminded us of Matthew.

In the evening, Annabelle and I went out for dinner with Scarlet and Emily who also happened to be in Montreal for the weekend.

Scarlett and a finger puppet.

Emily and Elmo.

We went out to eat at some restaurant in Old Montreal. We ordered a pitcher of sangris.



Asian flush.




After dinner we walked back to the hotel and ran into Amnesty International doing a performance of some sort on the street.


Ok that's it. I'm going to go bed because the sangris made me super tired and sleepy.

Leave a Reply

Followers