Instead of munching on awesomely delicious crepes with Scarlet and Emily, I'm stuck in the hotel because it's raining like a beast outside and I forgot my trusty umbrella in Toronto. So I decided to blog.
Today we went to the Olympic Stadium, because no trip to Montreal is complete without a visit there even though I've been there a couple of other times already. We went into the Nature Conservatory, Botanical Gardens and Insectarium as well.
I feel like my family is getting annoyed by being cramped up together for so long. My mom and my grandma are like cats and dogs when they argue. One thing I've learned from this experience is to never pick a side because I'd end up on dangerous grounds, so I've decided to do the most Canadian thing and be the mediator between the two.
Speaking of being Canadian, I've noticed that a lot of Quebecois are very patriotic to Quebec and have the Quebec flag hanging from their terrace instead of the the Canadian flag. Rarely do you see both flags hanging at once.
Ok so on with the pictures of my last day here:
Aaron and Matthew chillin on the bed.
Outside the Olympic Stadium. Annabelle decided to sprinkle fairy dust around the place for good luck.

Scrub-a-dub-dub.
Matt lost his clothes, luckily there were giant leaves around to help shield our eyes from his hideous nakedness.

I am going to have nightmares; not because of the giant salad, but because of that picture of Matt! lol
Four things:
-I like how you began your post
-Does your siblings read your blog? And do they know that you post awesome pictures of them?
-It looks like you were munching on the same leaf that matt used to cover his nakedness
-I really like the quality of the pictures
I love how goofy you guys are..
I told them I blog about them but I never specified what I wrote about them. And just for the record, I munched on the leaf before Matthew took his picture with it!
LOL sorry the picture is going to give you nightmares Hannah. If it's any consolation, Matthew gives me nightmares all the time. And yeah, we're a goofy bunch I guess, John.