Marriott Hotel is being cheap and is only offering us 24 hours of free internet, so I decided to blog before my time is up.
My fam-jam in Montreal has been eventful already. On the way here we had problems with the GPS, got caught speeding on the 401, and listened to Adele's CD ten million times. Although they offer a variety of French inspired food here, my mom decided to take us to an expensive French Pho place for dinner.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
(Click on pictures for larger view)
I folded a towel into a sheep head thing and Matthew gladly posed for me, complete with duck lips.
Text happy thumbs.
Aaron being thoughtful.
Aaron and I.
My poor, tired grandparents. I sat beside my Grandma the entire trip here, she attempted to teach me Mandarin and lectured me on the dangers of traveling to Africa by myself the entire time.
Ok time to go shopping, hopefully the stores are still open. Will update more tomorrow before my free internet runs out!
I like how you all have a picture with the sheep head towel. Nice poses, i approve
HAHAHAHA! I miss you!