What Can You Do When You Live In A Zoo

Ack!


I was just lying in bed, reading Shakky in hopes that it will put me to sleep, when I realized that I haven't started my readings for my other class. I am officially in panic mode! I usually wouldn't panic if I miss my readings for one class (this laissez faire approach to my readings often lands me in trouble, like the situation I'm in now) but I have to do a presentation on this novel in two weeks and I haven't bloody started!

Panicking, I grabbed the novel from my book shelf and flipped to the last page to see how many pages there are. 420. Ok, this sounds doable. I just have to read 100 pages a day, that will leave me with a good three days to work on the presentation ...

Arrrrrrrr ...

Another reason I had to read Shakky in bed just now, besides my want of sleep, is because I have to finish the readings for this play so I can email my group my part for our mini project, and I'm not even half way done!

Argh!

And to top it off, it appears as if my non-profitable essay editing business is blooming. I checked my email and two people emailed me and asked if I could edit their essays. I can't really complain about this one, because they're my friends and I want to help them out, but I can already anticipate that this is going to take me a loo-oonngg time to do.

Awesome.

Reading week blows. Instead of accomplishing the mountain of work I had to do, I ended up with more work than I had in the beginning. Plus, I'm not even done the you-know-what for you-know-what that took me a bazillion hours today to start. (Googling images all day is not fun, you end up realizing that no matter what word you google, some form of porn will pop up. I worked on the you-know-what in the library today and was horrified every time something funky came up.)

Anyways ...

I've been in a really foul/pissed off mood lately, because there's just so much to get done and I feel like I don't have enough time for any of it. But I'm afraid that deep down, this foul/pissed off mood I'm experiencing has to do with something more sinister. All I know is that March is going to suck, big time, for more reasons that one.

Ahh well, what can you do when you live in a zoo.
I hope you guys like this new layout btw!

10 responses to “What Can You Do When You Live In A Zoo

  1. I know that you'll do a great job on the you-know-what for you-know-what for you-know-who!

  2. *deep breaths* thanks Ariel!

  3. DUDE! What/who is Shakky? Doesn't sound like the Shakky from One Piece. lol

    I noticed you were in a "foul" mood yesterday : (

  4. Hannah you saw me for 10 seconds yesterday!

  5. I did only see you for that long, but it was so obvious. lol I know certain things inherently remember? Well, you didn't look too happy. When you came in, I was like "wow, she seems mad about something."

    I like this layout, btw!

  6. Lol, I was just reminded of how I first thought you were really mean when I first met you because you would not smile. lol It was like that experience.

  7. AND WHO/WHAT IS SHAKKY?!!???

  8. But then I always look mad, even when I'm happy, I always have that b**** look on my face! (with pictures on fb for proof) Shakky is Shakespeare, who happens to be an INTP. I took a bogus test a few weeks ago that said I was INTP which is why I was super happy and wrote it on your wall. My intuition is awesome, thank you very much!

  9. omg you are feeling crappy too? yay! i mean that sounded weird, but i have been in a very crappy mood lately too and i have been running curses in my head, of course i ran out of things to say after a couple words..i dunno, it makes me feel better knowing someone else is feeling the same way and that i am not an anomaly. (misery loves company) i hope you feel better tho <3, i mean really! so that next time i see you, you won't yell at me to move out of the seat...hehe but really i hope you feel better, purely for your own sanity and happiness

  10. lolz Tabs, thanks! You're too cute and funny. Sry I haven't been in a texting mood today.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive