I have my Monday night class in University College, where the wooden tables and chairs are linked together and the desks are slightly slanted. The chairs and tables are pretty small and short, which means that they're uncomfortable. I usually sit in the back with Emily and Alice, right beside the heater so I sometimes doze off because of the heat.
Tonight, both Alice and Emily skipped class for various reasons, which means I was by my lonesome self. I sat in the back as usual, and was casually texting while taking notes on my laptop. (Only three people take notes with their laptops, which would include me and two other girls. I find this weird, since taking notes with your laptop is much easier and I can be extremely detailed with my notes.)
Since the desk is puny and didn't have space, I put my cellphone on the desk next to me. But since it was slanted, my cellphone slid off the desk, hit the chair, and landed on the floor behind me. I turned around, and asked the old man sitting behind me to please pick up my cellphone.
Instead of picking it up, he took his notebook and basically pushed my cellphone so it slid across the floor. I WAS SO FRICKIN MAD.
1) WTF, is it that hard to frickin pick up a cellphone and just hand it to me?
2) Why would you slide it across the floor like that, where all the dirt and crap are from the snow outside?
3) If my cellphone wasn't damaged and scratched to begin with, I would have yelled at him for scratching my cellphone.
Seriously.
This guy comes to class every week and sits behind me at the back of the class. He doesn't talk to anyone. He's old and has grey hair, and goes out to smoke during the break. And he's very particular about the window, he has to have it shut air tight so the wind can't get in.
Anyway, I was so mad at him I didn't bother saying thank you. Like this guy is frickin OLD. You would have thought that at his age, he would have learned some manners by now. Grrrrrr
/endrant
Not sure why I'm so offended by this. I usually let these kinds of things slip. It's probably because I get bad vibes from this guy.