I Have So Much To Do That I'm Going To Blog

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I woke up on Thursday and realized I had completely wasted my entire reading week doing nothing but watching my Korean Drama's. Unwilling to let this dream come true, I made sure that the rest of my reading week would be extra productive.


I made a schedule of everything I had to do for each day, problem is, it made me realize how much I had to do that I essentially just ended up slacking off.

Well, I did get some work done. Yesterday, I spent the entire day starving myself in the library (not consciously, sometimes I get too caught up with working that I forget to eat) and was somewhat productive. But I'm afraid that I will not get anything on my over-achieving list done.

Ever have those moments where you're just so busy, that you just don't want to do anything at all but sleep? That's me at the moment. But since I'm in the library, I decided to blog instead (just so I can keep you guys updated on my mundane life, see how considerate I am?).

List of things I told myself to get done this week:

1) Get new glasses.
Not going to happen at this point. Unless I suddenly discover my innate ability to apparate and dissaparate, or get my hands on floo powder.

2) Get a haircut.
Desperately need one. Hair getting too long, starting to resemble a Crookshanks, with black hair.

3) Finish writing my short story.
Don't know if you guys recall, but a few posts ago I mentioned wanting to enter this short story contest. I stupidly told my genius friend, Alice, about this contest and now she's going to enter. Alice is a genius, she got 100% in our midterm for class. I stand no chance. And I also told Natalie, who is a triple threat (writer, cartoonist and photographer), about the contest and I think she may have entered. Alice and Natalie are way too awesome for me.
If only I had a Quick-Quotes Quill, then that way I just blab my story out loud and it'd write it in perfect, coherent sentences for me.


4) Start and Finish Shakespeare Essay.
The Quick-Quotes Quill would have definitely come in handy with this one. Yeah, have to admit that I was setting the bar a bit to high on this one. BUT I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD DO IT. At least I somewhat got started (by this I mean that I picked a topic, heh).

5) Return hard shell case to the Apple store.
I GOT THIS ONE DONE. Even though I complain a lot about my Macbook and complain about the Apple store, I realized the other day that I have a lot hate relationship with Macintosh. The genius' at the genius bar really aren't that bad, they actually genuinely want to help you out. And my Macbook is kind of attached to my hip since my entire life is on it.

6) Finish top secret project for LH.
This took me a long time.

Anyway, that is it. Today is my mum's birthday and we're going to the legen-dairy Max Chicken for dinner (even though it's super pricey for something we could have just made at home). I'm in the library at the moment where I spent the afternoon being a good nerd, catching up on my readings and totally did not waste two hours reading drama recaps (ahemliarahem). I have fifteen minutes before I have to go and meet my sister at the station, let's see what should I incessantly rant about ...

Oh yeah, my childhood story. Ok I told Ariel and Hannah this yesterday:

So as some of you may or may not know, probably not because I don't advertise this like I used to, when I was a kid I was kidnapped by my grandparents. Basically, I was such a cute bundle of joy that soon after I came home from the hospital, my grandparents decided to take me home for the night. My parents then went back the next day to take me back, but then my grandparents took me again. And so, for the first few months of my life I was a ping pong ball, going back and forth, until eventually my mom just decided to let my grandparents keep me for the first six years of my life.

I know what you guys are thinking now, "This totally explains everything."
Yeah, I know.

6 responses to “I Have So Much To Do That I'm Going To Blog

  1. Actually I was thinking, wow you're a huge harry potter nerd. haha.
    peace

  2. My eyes hurt from the layout change today. lol

  3. Sry Hannah! I'm playing around with different layouts ...

  4. I like the one you had yesterday...but I like this very Japanese one too!
    Wow...lol. The layout just changed right while I was typing this.

  5. lol I was experimenting with a lot of different layouts

Leave a Reply

Followers

Archive