School sucks

Lately I have had a lot of work to do, like always. And it's easy to feel depressed when you have so much work to do. On top of that I also have a lot of stress. (Although come to think of it, if you break down the things in my life I really have nothing to be depressed about.) 


So anyway, it's depressing to be depressed all the time and it's not fun, which is why I've decided to force myself to be happy. I tried it today: I got up, my room was sunny and I told myself, "Ann, today you're going to be in a good mood!"

It worked, but my drive to stay in a good mood faded until I got to class around six. But coffee also helps. I'm going to try this whole good mood thing again tomorrow, it's just that I've decided that I've been in a bad mood for too many days in a row and I need to change my attitude.

Leave a Reply

Followers