Writing Essays is FUN

Not. 


Lately I feel like I'm constantly in the process of essay writing, as soon as I finish one I'm starting another one immediately. This time around I played it smart and started everything early and finished early so I won't end up cramming everything into one night. Alsooo I've been taking advantage of the writing centre at Woodsworth. 

Woodsworth is a crappy college. I wish I was in University College or Victoria or something, there's nothing cool about Woodsworth. And they have crappy services too. The registrar is terrible at helping me out and the writing centre --- well, let's just say that they're only sometimes helpful. The last time I went the guy didn't seem to know what he was doing, he basically just edited the grammatical stuff in my essay and didn't say anything about the content. I mean, common, I'm SURE there has to be something wrong with the content of my essay, but no, not one word. Good thing I emailed my T.A. first to get his approval on my thesis.

So that's what I've been basically doing lately, reading, analyzing, emailing T.A./Proffs and booking appointments at the writing centre ... 

Anyway, my mom has gone a wee bit insane again. 
Basically, she's been taking up baking/cake decorating courses at George Brown college lately and she's getting pretty good at it; there's been an overload of pastries at home recently. But today she's taken it to a whole new level. She wants to open up her own bakery and decided that she needs to practice, and one way of practicing perfectly is to practice under the best conditions. 

Which is why she hired two Korean guys to come over today and instal not one, or two, but SIX florescent lights in the kitchen. It's bright as hell, and somewhat scary. I wonder how much electricity those things suck up. She wants to install another six though. No thanks. 

That is basically it. One good thing is that now I have perfect lighting conditions to photograph under. 

Leave a Reply

Followers