Claustrophobic

There's books everywhere on my desk and I'm surrounded by it. I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. I should invest in an e-book tablet thing, it'll save me space.


I am mad. There's too many things to do. I don't understand why. I don't know how to unstress myself. I have a friend who's lucky enough that when she gets stressed, she just blanks out and forgets everything she's stressed about and focuses on other things. I wish I was like that. I end up playing everything over and over again in my head. 

Hmm, I should go on a road trip. A very, very long one with a lot of people. Or go on a very, very long trip back to Philippines and get immersed in the culture again and visit San Juan and look for Delsi. 

At work everyone is getting shuffled around. I like things the way they are now. Because I have to do so much school work when I'm at home, it feels like a mini vacation whenever I have to go to work. How depressing is that ...

And I don't know what I want to do for my birthday. I don't have the energy to think about it. I want something that involves people only because spending your birthday alone is depressing. 

Leave a Reply

Followers