Detox Tea

The other day I was on my break at work so I ventured off to T&T. As I was busily admiring all the lovely oily foods on display, I ran into a display tower of tea. I had been meaning to buy sleepy tea for some time now, so I went further into the tea isle and what I found was this:


Detox tea.

Detox tea is like, poison and gold all at once. I bought it because I've always wanted to do that detox thing where you do nothing but drink apple juice for like a week (or what was it you had to drink again?) and it will clear out your system. Since I like eating solid food, I figured I'd cheat this way. My stomach has not been this upset and pleased all at the same time, ever.

And the thing is, I only drank a cup. On the box it says to drink 2-4 cups a day. If it's making me feel this upset with one cup I don't think I want to try 2-4 cups a day. Maybe I would, if I was 6ft tall and 200 pounds. 

Leave a Reply

Followers